MD: University of Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia,1987.
Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia, 1996.
Fellowship: Arthroscopy & Sport Medicine Fellowship, Melbourne, Australia, 2000.
CME: University of UTAH School of Medicine for Arthroscopy & Reconstruction Surgery, 2001.
Victor Chang Fellowship Awards, Australia, 2000.
- Chairman of Post Graduate Fellowship Program, Indonesian Hip & Knee Society.
- Clinical Instructor for The Orthopaedic Training Program of University of Indonesia.
- Medical Consultant of The Faculty of Medicine of Trisakti University, Jakarta.
- ASEAN Society for Sports Medicine & Arthroscopy (ASSA): President
- Asia Pacific Knee Arthroscopy Sports Medicine Society (APKASS): Executive Board Member
- International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery & Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS): Active Member
- Sports Medicine Arthroscopy Rehabilitation Therapy Technology Journal (Smartt Journal): Editor
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeon (AAOS): Member
- ASEAN Arthroplasty Association (AAA): Councilor
- Indonesian Orthopaedic Association (IOA): Knee Committee
- Indonesian Hip & Knee Society (IHKS): Vice President
- Indonesian Medical Association (IMA): Member